*I need a spell to keep someone away from my family!*

imageGot a question concerning magic? Need some advice on how to deal with a
pesky spirit? Need a spell for something? This is the place to find it. This forum will mostly concentrate on Wicca, but other magic forms are welcome.

heartbreaker21
Mortalis

13 Sep 2009, 15:49 #1

My cousin and I are very close... we understand and talk to each other... He recently was dumped.. but it was a good thing because the girl hated family and
hurt him... Now she still call him and asks to get back together.. the sad thing is my cousin can't say no so he ends up hanging up on her.. So she'll
call back yelling... and he can't stand to be yelled at so he hangs up again.. i need to keep her out of his life before she wrecks it even more!!!! I can
cast most spell I just need an idea of what type of spell I should use....

Please help me...!

keith
Discipulus Mortalis

13 Sep 2009, 16:36 #2

You don't need magick for this matter right off the bat, all you need is a restraining order against the girl if she is threatening him or his family in
any way. Also, if he had any sexual relations with her then you need to go through family courts, not civil. If that doesn't work, then you should resort
to the magickal arts to solve your problem. Good luck, veis heil.

Kev
Lamia

14 Sep 2009, 12:45 #3

I shall agree with Keith, magick isn't really necessary here. I know it's probably pretty hard for your cousin, but I think the best way to deal with
is for him to find the strength to tell her that after whatever she has done (I do not know, so...) it's over. Such people seriously annoy me and
personally I would ask for an annihilation spell (well not really but I would think about it), so I think I feel you, but it can be done without magick I
believe. Best of luck and strength to your cousin.
Behold our wondrous world!
Where sin is pleasure
and insolence called might...
where ignorance is bliss
and weakness is a right.

Montag the Wise
Lamia Fidelis

15 Sep 2009, 14:28 #4

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. But quite frankly...you don't need magic. I don't know the whole situation but from what you say I assume
this is just a common relationship problem. I mean, the girl dumped him, then wanted him back, he couldn't say no even after she initially dumped him, now
she is yelling at him and he is still trying to be with her? I think your cousin should just sit back and stop thinking about her, for it seems he is kinda
irrationally fixed upon her. She can feel it, which is why she is just toying with him in such a cruel manner. He just needs a different approach, so that not
only this ends, but also won't happen again. In other words he must realize that he could be spending time with some nice girl instead of wasting it on
this vixen. No magic can change that. He seems like a sensitive guy, perhaps he should go out and look for some girl that will actually care about him? Should
she refuse to leave him alone, stalk him, threaten him etc. he should just report her and let the authorities deal with her. In general, using magic to do
something about relationships is a bad idea which should be avoided.
Last edited by Montag the Wise on 15 Sep 2009, 14:38, edited 2 times in total.

heartbreaker21
Mortalis

17 Sep 2009, 12:17 #5

I've tried all you say... court; restraint but it doesn't work and now that she knows I'm friends with my cousin again shes threatening me! I'm
a normally calm person and the first time I thought she was high or drunk (I've gotten calls from her before) every time I change my # she get's it!
And me and all of my cousins you would think we were brothers and sisters, and I don't doubt that her threats when shes sober are true, and I don't
want to harm her just keep her away since in a few weeks shes taking a trip to the place where my cousin lives and I'm not aloud to go up there and do
anything because of my life and other family members that also mean a lot! As the restraint at one point I had put her in a panic room with food and water and
everything she'd need but she got out, how I don't know but all I remember is waking up to someone starting up a chainsaw!! The second time it was me
and her parents trying to put her in a mental hospital where the guards would keep her in because she is insane and needs help but she won't get it! Anyway
apparently she started chatting with the guards and got them to do stuff to her and her to them after wards all they did was cry! Magic is my last option
before I just outright kick her ass!

heartbreaker21
Mortalis

17 Sep 2009, 12:26 #6

Nothing about this girl (Amanda is her name) and my cousins relationship is normal! And my cousin is a sensitive guy but hes not a softy all the way he can
fight but every time he forgets about her for even a day she'll call and ruin everything his happiness his new almost girlfriend who by the way is the best
person ever!! Anna is an awesome girl and my cousin told her what his ex did and why they have to take it slow but his ex is ruining it every time she calls he
almost cries because of what she did!! And frankly if I have to ill kick Amanda's ass just to keep her away and unconnected to him! But I don't really
want to have to fight her because of her weird attraction to me!

Kev
Lamia

24 Sep 2009, 06:32 #7

I think I see why you insist on magick. She really sounds beyond all reasoning and having to deal with such people is always a horrible experience. Has your
cousin tried to tell her off at least? Like straight in the face?...Maybe, just maybe. She sees that everyone around him, is trying to help him but since she
sees that he alone is pathetic to her actions she goes on, or at the very least this encourages her. I understand you are dealing with an ill person, but
still. Now I'm not certain what will she do about it though and that worries me a bit. Thing is she can't do anything too much, as that will mean jail
for her...however I still don't understand what was she did with the guards, I mean it's their job and in theory they know how to do it (assuming of
course being a guard isn't child's play). How did they end up crying anyway? At any rate, this isn't easy, but I still thing the best means is your
cousin, fights back directly to her. He NEEDS to find that will, it doesn't matter if the whole cosmos is on his side, if he doesn't rise himself no
one will save him...I by no means underestimate your love towards him and all the effort you are putting up for him, but my pathetically humble opinion is that
he has to fight back as well, I don't mean use violence by fight...but tell her off, let this putrid being know he is furious at her and after all
she's done. Even, if I were to offer you magick, I never used any myself and thus am clueless, I personally know no spell.

Again best of luck
Behold our wondrous world!
Where sin is pleasure
and insolence called might...
where ignorance is bliss
and weakness is a right.

maringa713
Lamia Infans

24 Sep 2009, 18:12 #8

I'm not sure I can give any advise. I will pray for the safety of your family, especially your cousin.

osala
Lamia Fidelis

06 Oct 2009, 13:48 #9

OriginalPoster:

If you were familiar with magic in any way or form, you wouldn't be asking for a spell.

Thus; open a book before you get yourself/your family/anyone else important hurt.

heartbreaker21
Mortalis

07 Oct 2009, 00:59 #10

the spells i know wont help in this case. and my cousin has told amanda off but she keeps calling, he changes his number she gets it somehow! i know magic, but
i don`t know any spells that won`t hurt, i just want to keep her away from my cousin! and the guards cried because she used a dildo on them--scary i know!!!
if you have any ideas on spell please help me!